I have a base in Toowoomba and Gold Coast but I love being on the road, traveling to amazing weddings. I have photographed weddings all over Australia and a few overseas. There are still so many places that I would love to travel to and combining photography is a dream for me. So, definitely count me in for your wedding destination no matter where in Australia or the world that may be!

In short. A real and honest telling of your wedding story, with a wholesome, romantic edge. Over the past 10 years I have worked very hard to create my own style. Everyone is so different and the most important thing is photographing you as you are, whilst still creating art with the way that my eye views the world

Prices start at $5200 for wedding coverage for 9 hours of photography, edited images in a private online gallery and slideshow. My other packages include custom designed albums. For a more detailed brochure, please contact me directly.

Head over to my contact page (or send an email directly to leahcruikshankphotography@gmail.com) and get it touch with me - we can go from there to book your wedding in and secure your date.  A deposit and signed contract is required to secure your date.

The short answer is: Yes. Over the past 10+ years I have photographed all my weddings myself and capture every part of a wedding day with no issues at all. Also for my clients, I do find it to be less obtrusive and daunting with one photographer and the result is better and much more relaxed photos.

My deposit is one third of your chosen photography package.  

Yes, yes and...yes!  Contact me for a custom quote.

My wedding contract is up to 12 weeks delivery for photos to make sure there is time during busy wedding season.  I am very particular when it comes to the editing process and fun fact; I actually end up viewing all your photos 7 times before they are sent to you!  So editing is the part of my business that a lot of time is dedicated to making your photos perfect.  You will receive all your full resolution files on a private online gallery which is easy to share with friends and family and you can download straight to a device to print etc.

I completely agree, I wouldn't either.  Candid photos are taken 90% of your wedding day - just photographing the moments as they naturally happen.  The other 10% is the family photos and portrait part of your wedding day, I want these photos to be as natural as possible.  When you look at a photo of yourself, you don't want to think that you look awkward in that photo.  So whilst this part of the day isn't 'candid' photography, I give direction to the best light, locations, and to get you naturally interacting with each other to get great photos.  The best photos really do happen when you're just being yourselves.

These days is it tough with distance and Covid-19 restrictions.  So to keep everyone save and to ensure that there are no delays booking in meeting times (this might mean that someone else snaps up your date before you), I am currently offering phone chats at your earliest convenience to answer any questions or concerns that you might have before making any bookings.

Still need some more help?




EVENT location


What Service are you INQUIRING about?*


Email Address*

Your FULL Name*

I will be in touch with you within 48 hours. 
Remember to double check your spam/junk folder if you don't receive an email from me!

Thank you for contacting me!


Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm AEST



Leah Cruikshank is a Queensland Wedding and Elopement Photographer who loves to photograph weddings in a real and honest way, with a personally crafted elegant, romantic style.